Fueling: Aviation Technologies provides EPIC Jet-A and 100LL fuel handling services from its commercial and military approved fuel farm. All Line Technicians are trained through the NATA Safety Program and follow its strict safety standards. For their current retail fuel prices, click here.
Maintenance: Available 24-hours per day, their experienced maintenance personnel are fully equipped to analyze, troubleshoot and repair your airframe or engine problem. Aviation Technologies is the only certificated Part 145 Repair Station at AVP.
Hangaring: Modern heated/unheated hangaring is available.
Cleaning: Complete interior and exterior aircraft detail services, including degreasing and exterior Teflon coatings are offered by highly trained staff.
Other services: Oxygen, GPU/Power cart, de-icing.
Passenger & Crew Amenities
- Pilots lounge: Relax… Enjoy comfortable recliners, wide-screen cable television, magazines, newspapers. Coffee and fully-stocked vending machines are just down the hall.
- Communications: Telephones and high speed wireless connections are available to keep you in touch during your visit.
- Attractive lobby area: The perfect area for private charter passengers to congregate while waiting for departure and baggage handling.
- Conference room: The ideal location for quick meetings when you are in transit. Featuring a large private conference area with whiteboard and high speed data connections.
- Courtesy vehicle: Visiting crews are welcome to use their courtesy vehicle to visit local shops and restaurants.
- Catering: Top-quality catering is available to accommodate customer requests. They can even take care of your beloved canine travelers dietary requirements.
- Car rentals: Let them know your preferred franchise… car rentals can be easily arranged directly at the customer service desk.
- Flight planning: A full complement of weather information and flight planning computers are available 24 hours a day.
Aviation Technologies at AVP has maintenance services available 24-hours a day, seven days a week. They are the only certificated Part 145 Repair Station at AVP.
Aviation Technologies maintenance personnel possess an extensive aviation background. Their technicians have a wide range of experience servicing, repairing and maintaining corporate and FAR Part 135 aircraft including King Air, Citation, Hawker and Gulfstream airframe models.
The company also performs repairs and down line maintenance for Part 121 commercial operations including US Airways, United, Delta and Allegiant.
Aviation Technologies service all levels of GA aircraft from single engines to turbo props providing routine maintenance and repairs, annual or phase inspections, and engine repair and replacement.
24-hour Hotline: 570.290.1702
Aviation Technologies at the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport provides clients with access to a wide variety of private charter options. They can arrange private air travel for both domestic and international flights.
Whether you have one person going on a day trip or 300 people on a daily international program, Aviation Technologies can work with a multitude of direct air carriers to provide you with the appropriate gauge of aircraft for your mission.
In addition to traditional domestic and international on-demand charters, Aviation Technologies’ team has substantial experience developing and delivering scheduled charters and track programs under 14 CFR Part 380.
Aviation Technologies provides above-wing (ticket counter and gate agent services) and below-wing (baggage handling and ramp agent services) for charter programs, as well as scheduled service.
Aviation Technologies, in conjunction with Public Charters, Inc., its affiliate, can distribute tickets for any passenger air service program through GDS, Online Travel Agents and Online Travel Aggregators.
In reference to Flight Training, experience the Only All-Glass Panel Training and Rental Aircraft in Eastern Pennsylvania! Equipped with the Avidyne Entegra 5000 Integrated Flight Deck and dual Garmin 430s, N435ND is the definition of a Technologically Advanced Aircraft! Upgrade your flying skills or start your training with most modern flight deck available.
For more information, call 570.457.4485, or click here to access Aviation Technologies’ web site.